Adelaide Festival Centre is committed to ensuring our programs are accessible and your time with us is as enjoyable as possible.
The Centre has a number of access-friendly facilities on site, including;
• wheelchair loan service
• assistive hearing system (Festival Theatre, Dunstan Playhouse and Space Theatres only)
• access toilets
• access seat allocations
• pre-book your access parking in the car park with BASS on 131 246
• access friendly drop off/pick up points
• lift access in the car park
• lift access in the Space Theatre, Dunstan Playhouse and Festival Theatre venues
• lift access to the Bistro - access from the Playhouse Reception desk
When booking your tickets, please inform the BASS operator if you have any specific access requirements and they will be pleased to let you know what services might suit you best.
For all other disability access inquiries please contact Patron Services by:
Ph: +61 8 8216 8578.