All ticket enquires and bookings are handled by BASS
You can book tickets via the following methods:
You can book 4 or more shows via this BASS page
International bookings +61 8 8205 2300
Mon to Sat 9.00am to 6.00pm [CST]
To find an outlet near you visit www.bass.net.au/outlets
All Artspace Gallery, Space Theatre and late night Banquet Room performances are General Admission. Tickets purchased in advance to performances in any of these venues cannot be mailed to patrons.
Phone, internet or mail bookings can be collected from the nearest BASS outlets or from the venue
on the night. Please present the credit card used to make the booking when collecting tickets.
BASS is a business division of Adelaide Festival Centre
How to Subscribe
1. Choose 4 or more shows (you can use our Festival Planner - over to the right hand side of this very page).
2. Purchase a 2012 Adelaide International Guitar Festival Subscription:
– Online at bass.net.au
– By phone 131 246
– In person at any BASS outlet
Please note: Subscription applies when you purchase the same number of tickets to four or more shows in A Reserve only. You must buy the same type (Adult and/or Concession) of ticket across your subscription. For example, if you are buying one adult and one concession to the first show you choose, you must also buy an adult and a concession to the other three or more shows in your subscription. If you require assistance with venue and seating access, please call 131 246 or come in to the Festival Centre box office to purchase your tickets.
3. Congratulations you are now an Adelaide Festival Centre subscriber!
4. You will receive confirmation of your subscriber status within 2 working days (if booking online). This will provide you with details on how to access your subscription benefits.
5. YOU CAN NOW BUY AS MANY SUBSCRIPTION PRICED TICKETS AS YOU LIKE to2012 Adelaide International Guitar Festival Subscription and Adelaide Festival Centre shows.
Please note: Additional tickets to shows you have already subscribed to will not be seated with your original booking. Call BASS 131 246 if you have any questions regarding seat allocation or have access seating requirements.
Conditions of ticket purchase
Lost or stolen tickets – in most instances reserved seat tickets may be replaced, however general admission tickets cannot be replaced. Please call BASS on 131 246 for assistance.
Concessions – Pensioners, seniors, unemployed and full time students are entitled to concession prices. Proof of entitlement may be requested at time of purchase or at the venue. Please make sure you carry your concession cards.
Additional subscriber tickets – are subject to availability and are only available once you have subscribed to at least four
2012 Adelaide International Guitar Festival Subscription performances.