Adelaide Guitar Festival, led by Artistic Director Slava Grigoryan, is the most significant festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
Festival goers experience world-class guitarists coming together to deliver an exciting program of events.
The festival is made up of regional roadshows, free and low-cost workshops, master classes, artist’s talks, panel discussions and ticketed performances showcasing the world’s finest guitarists at Adelaide Festival Centre.
In 2019 Adelaide Guitar Festival was the most geographically widespread festival in South Australia, increasing regional engagement and bringing music to more people whilst also proudly celebrating Adelaide’s designation as a UNESCO City of Music!
The 180 cities in 72 Countries currently make up this network work together towards a common objective: placing creativity and cultural industries at the heart of their development plans at the local level and cooperating actively at the international level.
- Brand alignment with a unique winter festival
- Category and industry exclusivity
- Exclusive alignment with a performance
- Invitations to opening nights and post show parties
- Exclusive opportunities to meet Guitar Festival artists
- Discounted tickets for staff and clients
- Brand acknowledgement across a wide range of marketing material
- Bespoke leveraging opportunities
- Product placement and sales rights
- Access to influential corporate and government stakeholders
- Exceptional corporate hospitality
For more information about current partnership opportunities please contact Alexa Woldan, Corporate Partnerships Executive on (08) 8216 8544 or firstname.lastname@example.org